Monday

Now on Facebook


You know those Facebook pages that are somewhere between hilarious and annoying, filling your feed with funny/stupid/crazy crap from the depths of the internet?

Well, we're now one of those Facebook pages! Go to www.facebook.com/fangirlworld and "like" us, and you too can get the silliness of the web with a decidedly geeky twist delivered ad nauseum on your FB. The main difference between this site and the Facebook page is that while this site will try to focus on original content, reviews, previews and occasional funny covers and panels I find, the Facebook page will have a lot of comic/cartoon/video game content posted daily that I find around the internet, mostly memes and whatnot.


At 100 likes, I will be giving away a prize to 5 happy fangirls or boys, chosen at random! As we get closer to the goal I will reveal hints about what they will be! I'll keep doing it every 50 likes after that! Yay!

Thanks everyone! I hope you enjoy our Fangirl Facebook Adventures!


No comments:

Post a Comment