Wednesday

Fangirl World Pinterest Board


Fangirl World is making it's way around the web! Say hello to the Pinterest board! The images you will find really fall in line with the roots of Fangirl World, meaning it has a focus on fashion, decor and crafts. It's like Martha Stewart gone geek chic!


As I mentioned in the post about our Facebook Launch, all the Fangirl related pages have a slightly different point of view- there would be no point in having all of these websites if they provided the same content!

Speaking of the Fangirl Facebook, we're only 40 or so "Likes" away from our first GEEK GIVEAWAY! Tag and brag, get rad swag! Spread the word and win some stuff!

What other websites might I bombard you with, you ask? I only have plans for two more: A Fangirl Zazzle where I'll have my T-Shirt designs available and soon I will FINALLY have my Etsy together to sell some of my home woven handicrafts.

Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment